搜索:
进入购物车 航运工具箱 海事文章技术资料 商品分类 图书搜索 订单查询 常见问题 缺货登记
国际海事组织原版图书 航路指南 海事局船级社出版物 海军航保部出版物 海事电子资料 海运危险品编码查询
 
资料搜索:
常用船舶会话
  1.what is your ETA at bohai 9? 预达渤九时间?
2.I’d like to know how much fuel and fresh water have you transfered to me? 请告诉我你给我打了多少油和水?
3.advice you to heave up the anchor 建议你现在起锚
4.my ETA at bohai 9 is 2200 hours 预达渤九时间22:00
5.what is your distance from me? 你距我有多远?
6.what is the position of you?你的位置在哪?
7.what is your freeboard?你的干舷是多少?
8.how long do you come over to bohai 9 from heave up?起锚到渤九需多长时间?
9.Is extra power available in emergency?有其他应急电源吗?
10.do you have bow thruster or stern thruster?你有艏推和尾推吗?
11.do you have automatic pilot?你能自航吗?
12.what is your full speed?最大航速是多少?
13.how many tugs do you require?你需要几艘拖轮?
14.when will tugs expect to meet me?拖轮何时到?
15.the current (sea)is too rough海况很糟
16.let go my towing line PLS请给我解拖缆
17.we finished our job. Can we leave now?工作结束了,可以离开吗?
18.slack down on tug towing line解掉拖缆
19.heave on the towing line带拖缆
20.stand by for making fast准备带缆
21.sending heaving line to tug撇缆给拖轮
22.I require helicopter. (with doctor)请派直升机(随医生)
23.I require helicopter to pick up persons请派直升机接人
24.helicopter is on the way直升机已起飞
25.what is your course and speed?请告诉你的航向和航速?
26.I am ready to receive you我已准备好了
27.stand by for receiving line准备带缆
28.which one do you require? The head line or stern line带头缆还是尾缆?
29.I require bow line first 先带船头缆
30.what is your name, call sign? PLS请告知你(船或飞机)名和呼号?
31.what is your position?你的位置在哪?
32.what is your destination?你去哪?
33.what is your departure time?何时离开的?
34.what is your draft forward?(draft aft)你轮的前吃水(后吃水)是多少?
35.what is your maximum draft?你船的最大吃水?
36.what is your cargo?船上有什麽货?
37.do you have any dangerous goods?有危险货物吗?
38.I want to know the remains on your boat PLS 请告诉你船的剩余货物?
39.say it again please!请重复一遍!
40.you should be inoculated against infectious diseases你应大预防针防止传染疾病
41.some certificates have expired有些证书已过期
42.will you show me your latest Bill of Health, please?请把最近的健康证给我看
43.please arrange an ambulance while the ship (or the helicopter)arrives船到达时请安排救护车
44.captain: I will give you the manifest, please sign your name and give a stamp of your ship PLS!船长,我把货单给你请签字盖章
45.please fill up this form请填表格
46.anything special to declare?有什麽要申报的吗?
47.what quantity of cigarettes (alcohol) is duty free?可带多少免税烟(酒)?
48.what can be taken along duty—free?随身可带什么物品免税?
49.what duty must I pay?我需付多少税金?
50.pass the green channel if you have nothing to declare如果没有申报物品请走绿色通道
51.advice you to keep a little bit close because my crane can not reach请靠近一点,我的吊车够不着
52.what is your anchoring position?你的锚位在哪里?
53.safety load of my crane is 23 tons吊车的安全负荷是23吨
54.what is maximum reach of crane?吊车臂的最远距离是多少?
55.we are going to cast off then stand by on location我们准备解缆然后你抛锚值班
56.you can proceed to P.Harcourt (Aker Base) now你可以返回。。基地
57.receive line, make fast带缆
58.cast off, slack away the line解缆
59.weight up, heave up起锚
60.drop anchor, let go anchor抛锚
61.this hose is for cement 这根管线是水泥管线
62.blowing the hose吹管线
63.connect the hose接管线
64.are you ready to receive the fuel ?油管线和阀门都倒好了吗?
65.disconnect the hose解管线
66.the rope was broken缆绳断
67.head line and stern line头缆和尾缆
68.the hose is clogged管线堵了
69.the helideck is clear, we are waiting for your landing飞机甲板已准好,可以降落
70.helideck crew to get ready (stand by)接机人员请准备
71.passengers get ready to go乘机人员请准备
72.wind direction and wind speed风向和风速
73.bow, astern, bollard船头,船尾,带缆桩
74.protable water (fresh water), drill water淡水,钻井水
75.diesel (fuel) , cement , barite , bentonite燃油,水泥,重晶石,土粉
76.stock , replenish库存
77.lub oil 润滑油
78.hydraulic oil 液压油
79.tie up , make fast带缆
80.cast off , let go rope解缆
81.it’s not safe to tie up, look at the sea it’s rough海况不好,靠船带缆不安全
82.shut down 30 minutes关车30分
83.fire fighting drill消防演习
84.abandon drill弃船演习
85.wait the swell to calm down 等涌小一点
86.dust bin , trash can 垃圾箱
87.medic 医生
88.personnel basket 吊笼
89.pick up the hose 吊管线
90.make space for a big stuff 腾空放大件
91.I will give you a call 5 minutes before you coming 到达前5分钟我再与你联系
92.tray 托盘 RACK架
93.I am going to pumping now 现在准备起泵

发布人:Ddgo航运海事人 发布时间:2008年5月26日
上一篇:造船常用船体英语词汇
下一篇:运业务常用费用英语
 
客服信箱:service@ddgo.net   QQ在线客服:客服在线
公司地址:中国辽宁省大连高新园区理工园11号 邮编:116023
Copyright©2003-2017   Ddgo航运海事资料网 中国船用图书网


网站地图